Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Ready. Set. Iceland.

It's been a while since this lady has gotten her blog on... Graduating college, moving, and getting a full time job may have something to do with it. And by full time job I mean I got to come face to face with some pretty fascinating underwater creatures through scuba while teaching people how to not die while we are down there! Yea! 

Where am I now...? Well, I decided it was time for an international trip to somewhere new... I wanted to take a break from the palm trees and tropics to venture out into some colder, more rugged terrain.... Hey, why not Iceland? No, I will not be diving... The thought of dry suits and freezing ice water is an instant shiver down my spine, kinda like eating sardines on a perfectly good pizza.  This trip is strictly my swagtastic rental hatchback, tent, backpack, boots, and I... And potentially some awesome peeps who dare to tag along for the ride.

So what's the plan? Not exactly sure yet, but jump onboard by following the blog and let's see where life takes the Sunchild this time!

ORLANDO, FLORIDA---> RALEIGH---> JOHN F KENNEDY---> KEFLAVIK, ICELAND




No comments:

Post a Comment